Valentina Rauch-Anderegg is a clinical psychologist and federally recognised psychotherapist and counsels couples and individuals since 2010. At the University of Zurich she promoted within the study «Couples becoming Parents» founded by the Swiss national Science Foundation.
In doing so, she has profound and current knowledge in the area of parenthood and its effects on individuals and couples. She did additionally complete her PostDoc at the Harvard Medical School and the Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston (USA) and is still doing research about parenthood and romantic couples’ relationships.
Sometimes symptoms are not only due to psychological causes and it can be logical to approach them interdisciplinarily. Thus, we have built up a network of professionals from different disciplines, which we take advantage of frequently.
Aside from her work as a researcher and therapist, Valentina Rauch-Anderegg gives talks and runs workshops.
Romantic Couples‘ Relationships, Transition to Parenthood, Stress, Dyadic Coping, Parent-Child-Relationship, Family
- Self-employed Psychotherapist
- Clinical psychologist at Hospital Affoltern am Albis
- Postgraduate-psychologist at the Hospital Affoltern am Albis
- Running Paarlife workshops® (Stress prevention for couples)
- Psychologist for inpatients suffering from substance abuse at the University Hospital Basel
- Nurse assistant at the Hospital Affoltern am Albis
- Post-Doc at the lab of the Harvard Study for Adult Development at the Massachusetts General Hospital /Harvard Medical School (Prof. Dr. Robert Waldinger)
- Master of Advanced Studies in Psychotherapy; Academy for behavioral therapy and integrative methods (AIM);
- PhD student at the Department of Clinical Psychology for Children/Adolescents and Couples/Families, University of Zurich (Prof. Dr. Guy Bodenmann)
- Research assistant at the Department of Clinical Psychology for Children/Adolescents and Couples/Families, University of Zurich
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology; University of Zurich (Minor: Education)
- Student research assistant: Clinical Psychology for Children/Adolescents and Couples/Families, University of Zurich
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology; University of Zurich (Minor: Business Administration and Education)
- Couples becoming parents: risk factors and prevention
- Experimental Psychology (B.Sc., UZH)
- Couple Therapy: Background and Practice (M.Sc., UZH)
- Psychology (College for Massage and Cosmetics, Dickerhof AG)
- Tutor: Psychological Methods: Data collection, analysis and presentation (B.Sc., UZH)
- Tutor: Forms and methods of scientific working (B.Sc., UZH)